- Three way modular, 2900W Control and Amplification System for use specifically with VHD series modules.
- High Frequency, 300W, Class AB, push-pull low intermodulation amplifier with transformer balanced outputs.
- Mid Frequency, 1000W, high efficiency, current enhancing switching amplifier.
- Mid Bass, 1600W, high efficiency, current enhancing switching amplifier.
- Setup provides two channel selection and control of different VHD subwoofer combinations, or full range mode, with level control +/- 6dB and two rear mounted line level subwoofer outputs to feed a VHD 3200 subwoofer amplifier.
- Complete, on board speaker management system including equalization, time alignment, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, system set-up and output level controls.
- Newly developed PDM 20MHz sampling, digital delay alignment system setting new standards for audio performance and dramatically increasing phase response precision and definition.
- AC soft start circuitry with ON/OFF AC breaker switch provides thorough power protection.
- Comprehensive front-to-back cooling system features chassis sealed pcb’s for improved reliability.
- Two per side switch engages a specific set of filters and operating parameters for larger
- scale events when using an extra VHD 2000 and VHD 2.0 per side.
- Individual signal inserts for Mid/High, Subwoofer A, and Subwoofer B providing flexibility for insertion of signal processing or feeding from auxiliary sources as required.
- Front panel Input Impedance selector provides selection of optimal input impedance when used with a KV2 Audio LD4 Line Driver.