- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating.
- Four full length pieces of fly-track (two per side) and one five point pull back piece on the rear of the cabinet.
- Very High Definition low frequency reproduction.
- 140dB sustained output / 143dB peak (using 2 units of VHD 2.15), High acoustic loading via twin asymmetrical chambers.
- Two 15” low frequency drivers with 4” (100mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Proprietary side handles (six) for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact low friction feet, allowing lock- in to other VHD cabinets and easy cabinet movement.
- Front locking aluminium VHD wheel boards with wraparound hardwood bumpers.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.