- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 127dB sustained output, 130dB peak with very high dynamic range and low noise floor.
- 500W of total power with complete on-board speaker management system.
- 450W high efficiency, current enhancing, switching low frequency amplifier
- Very high quality 50W, low IM distortion, Class AB, high frequency amplifier with transformer balanced output.
- Compact asymmetrical trapezoidal design allows for use in stage monitor or under balcony applications with high pass filter to adjust equalisation and phase response.
- Wide dispersion 80° H x 40° V horn.
- New state of the art 3” (76mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response.
- 12” woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top and side handle designs for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one M10 hang point, OmniMount™ bracket point and four M6 bracket points.
- Ten additional M10 suspension points for flexible rigging and installation options.
- Top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.