- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 126dB sustained output, 129dB peak with very high dynamic range and low noise floor.
- 500W of total power with complete on-board speaker management system.
- 450W high efficiency, current enhancing, switching low frequency amplifier.
- Very high quality 50W, low IM distortion, Class AB, high frequency amplifier with transformer balanced output.
- Compact, asymmetrical, trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor or under balcony applications with high pass filter to adjust equalization and phase response.
- Wide dispersion, 100° H x 80° V rotatable horn.
- New patent-pending 1.75” (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion, extended frequency response and neodymium magnet structure.
- 10” woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one M10 suspension point, OmniMount™ bracket point and four M6 bracket points.
- Four additional M10 suspension points for flexible rigging and installation options.
- Top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.