- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 127dB sustained output, 130dB peak with very high dynamic range.
- Compact, wedge shaped cabinet design specifically developed for use in stage monitor applications or low profile ceiling monitoring.
- Rotatable wide dispersion 40° H x 80° V horn.
- Revolutionary passive delay line.
- State of the art 3″ (76mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response.
- 12″ woofer with Super Acoustic Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Specially designed acoustic fabric covering and protecting the compression driver against liquid
- “Top-hat” pole mount allows the ESD 12M to be used as a conventional loudspeaker.